www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Estudio Martita at Open Studios!

I'm out of the hospital. Feeling healthy and painting again.I'm taking things slow but working steadily towards showing my work again. I'm so happy.

My first big event is Open Studios at my building,  1890 Bryant St. I'm thrilled to be showing along with my fellow 50 artists in the building.

The dates for Open Studios are:
September 30th, 6 to 9pm -  opening preview reception
October 1st & 2nd - 12 to 6pm - doors open to the public
refreshments will be served - admission is free

Here's a look at my postcard for open studios. Hope if you're in the area, you can stop by!

 If you'd like to view some of the work of fellow artists, please check out this: Facebook album.

Thanks for all your support!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment