www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you Know What it Means, To Miss New Orleans?

I have been in love with the city of New Orleans since 1988. That was the year I first visited lovely NOLA. After my first visit, I began to dream about the city. I realized I was forever connected.

New Orleans is both seductive and bewitching. It takes you in and enchants you with its exotic nature . I've returned to my favorite city as often as possible - especially after Katrina.. Now after 8 months of hospitalization and 9 months of excellent health, I am returning to NOLA again.

When I hear the song, "Do you Know What it Means, To Miss New Orleans?", sung by Louis Armstrong, I feel like I'm almost there! It clearly speaks to me!


to listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXFFI9budNI

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I created a SFEtsy Team Treasury with the theme name ,"Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans" in honor of the city and New Orleans born Louis Armstrong.




You can find the Treasury here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTU5MDU0MHwyNzIwMjU0ODE3/do-you-know-what-it-means-to-miss-new

Have a great week!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment