www.flickr.com

Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Open Studios in the Mission



Hi All.

I'll be opening up my studio, at 1890 Bryant for Springtime viewing. I'll have some new paintings 

(see above), plus new folk art and jewelry all available for your enjoyment and purchase.


Details

what: Spring Open Studios

where: 1890 Bryant St. at Mariposa, San Francisco, I'm in Studio 318, 3rd floor

when: opening preview, Friday April 19th, 6 to 9pm ~ Saturday and Sunday, April 20th and 21st, 12 to 6pm


map of 1890:     http://goo.gl/maps/Dph0v




Would love to see you there!
Martha / Estudio Martita          



2 comments:

  1. Chica, from your lips to God's ears...how I would love to attend, but geography can be a bitch!! LOL

    Congrats!!

    Abrazos,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Georgina. Isn't it a drag when geography gets in the way of our plans??? Would love for you to attend!!

      big hugs to you,
      Martha

      Delete