www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

BLACK is the new BLACK!


Sat in front of my computer for a few minutes and was able to grab a slot for an Etsy Treasury. Ah the mysteries of creating one. A lot of patience is involved.

I titled this T. BLACK is the new BLACK. Once upon a time when black was THE color to wear someone coined the phrase for the next hot color (say red), RED is the new black. Each year some new fashion color was the new black. Well honestly, in my closet, from my shoes, clothes to accessories, black never went out. I don't really care whether its IN or OUTT! I just like wearing black. My hair is black right now too - at least when I can keep up with the color!

Here's the link to the Treasury:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=114666

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for including my black sequin headband in such a lovely treasury!

    ReplyDelete