www.flickr.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

San Francisco photos


outside the Legion of Honor


Palace of Fine Arts


Palace of Fine Arts


Palace of Fine Arts


been around a long time on 24th St. in the Mission!


24th & York St. mini-park, in the Mission - tile serpent created by friend Aileen Barr & friends


24th & York St. mini-park, in the Mission - tile serpent created by friend Aileen Barr & friends


After living through the hustle and bustle of selling my work during the holiday season, its a real pleasure to take my little Canon digital camera out with me. I always forget what a beautiful city I live in. San Francisco is gorgeous when its sunny, cloudy and rainy. I had to run a few errands last week and these are a few of my most favorite shots I took.

Happy February 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment