www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 2010 new work









artwork shown: Luchadores Shadow Box and Frida Kahlo Shadow Box - available on Etsy;
http://www.etsy.com/shop/estudiomartita

March has turned out to be a busy month so far with lots of new work in the making. I've been pretty focused on creating new assembled artwork plus work on canvas. I've really been enjoying my time in the studio. If I didn't have a husband and daughter to go home to I would probably work through the night and sleep at the studio. Its hard to stop working when you're on a roll!! I have just been feeling really energized about my work and enjoying putting more finishing details into every piece. Its great to feel so focused on my artwork and to enjoy the time I work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment