www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Face of Women



Did some work at home yesterday. Sorting through images of the late Mexican actress Dolores del Rio. What a beauty. She had a long career from the 1920's to 1970's. She was considered one of the first Latin American actresses to have international appeal.

I also spent some time on Facebook and Twitter posting updates on shows, pictures and anything else to keep people aware that I sell my work online and from the studio.

Waiting to hear whether I was accepted into the Temescal Street Fair on Sunday June 6th in Oakland. Have heard from various friends that it is well attended. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We shall see!

Yesterday I also used the Etsy new Treasury East curating site. Here you pick a theme and find work of artists subscribed to Etsy who match that theme. My theme was: The Face of Women. Lots of work to choose from. There's so much talent out there in the world. You can check out the web site and leave a comment at:

ETSY TREASURY EAST

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment