www.flickr.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

momentum, momentum, momentum

New work and always searching for new venues. Just got into the Temescal Street Fair in Oakland. Happy about this since I've heard its a great festival with lots of people attending. Fighting the doldrums! Ooo boy these times are tough but trying to turn those thoughts around. Looking for creative new ways of selling my work. Working towards creating more business opps for me. Going to review some of my emails where new leads were mentioned. Checking Craig's List more regularly for artist opps. Looking into a couple of Mission galleries to show my work. Search, discover and always, always keep creating.

Got to keep the momentum going - ALWAYS!


SACRED HEART OF ROSES - NEW WORK

SACRED HEART OF ROSES - NEW WORK

HUES OF A PEACOCK -new Etsy Treasury I curated

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=132742

No comments:

Post a Comment