www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Open Studios - Estudio Martita in San Francisco

 
Fall Open Studios is just around the corner here in San Francisco. My building at 1890 Bryant along with many other artist's buildings in the Mission will be open and showing off new work. Come view paintings, photography, sculpture, jewelry, ceramics...


                      

I've created a new collection of Dia de los Muertos artwork called HIPSTA-VERAS. Its a take on the hipster population across urban centers in the U.S. The calaveras I've created have the dress, the look of urban hipsters with an element of traditional Dia de los Muertos decorations also. I'm thrilled to be introducing HIPSTA-VERAS at my Fall Open Studios. Look forward to sharing this new work will all who can attend!
Hope you can stop by! Here are the details.

October 8th - preview party 6 to 9pm
October 9th and 10th 11 to 6pm

1890 Bryant St. @ Mariposa Studio 318, 3rd Floor (that's me)

____________________________________________________________________________


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment