www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Been featured in a "Bikini Babe" & "Verano = Summer" Treasury on Etsy


Hi Again. I thought that was it for Saturday but I just found two Etsy treasuries with my work featured. Wow....always grateful and always ready to post their pics on the blogga. Many thanks to Liane from Spacestich on Etsy and fellow CCCOE member, who created the Bikini Babe treasury. Also many thanks to Alaina of Piruli Jewelry a fellow Spanglish member on Etsy for creating the Verano = Summer Treasury. I am very, very grateful to both artists for including me in their treasury themes. OH and by the way, the first treasury has my upcycled handbag with a pin-up girl in yellow swimsuit on the front. The second has my Loteria Mirror. Forgot to mention that.

No comments:

Post a Comment