www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chosen for Etsy Treasury called, "Mi Corazon"


Happy Sunday to you!
Whew...feeling slightly "hung-over" from last night's Crucero, Artist Bazaar. Good amount of people stopped by. Good music, good friends - new and old. I saw many people I hadn't seen for awhile so it was lots of fun. In fact it was GREAT fun to run into old friends. I LOVED IT! I have a few pics I'll be posting later. For now, I have to wake up. Its 9am and I feel so sleepy. No one in the house is up except Kodi, our senior dog.

In other important news... I was featured in an Etsy Treasury called Mi Corazon! Allie, from Allie's Adornments, curated a group with....surprise....HEARTS!! For those that never had high school Spanish or aren't native speakers, corazon means heart in English. Its a lovely Treasury so please take a look. It will be posted for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment