www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A new week...


As you can see, I somehow missed Monday. I spent the day at home catching up on email and working on "assignments" I have due by Wednesday for MAU. MAU is an organization I belong to that is trying to organize the many artists housed in many, many studios and homes throughout the Mission District in San Francisco. Currently there are about 100 members who have come together to pool resources and efforts to better promote our work and efforts. Its a great organization. We have a facebook page and you can join if you're interested in finding out what we are doing.

Posted a slide show from the Cruceros Art Bazaar in the Mission, Saturday night. There was a good crowd that attended, good talks and even some sales! This is a good thing. Rio Yanez, a fabulous artist, took the picture of me above with my new Frida purse. I love the pic and am happy with the new purse I made.

Making some new bracelets this week with Frida images for the First Friday with Frida event:

Friday, August 7th from 6 to 9pm
Uptown Body & Fender
401 26th St.
Oakland, CA

If you're in the Area, come by for a visit and a look!

2 comments: