www.flickr.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you again.

Primas / Cousins Sonya & Peggy visiting me from San Jose

Gary - the husband - who helped me so much during Open Studios - he even brought our Espresso machine and made cappuccinos for artists and guests!

-me at the end of Open Studios after 2 glasses of Champagne

A very big thank-you goes out to all who stopped by Open Studios for a chat and view. So grateful to the community of family and friends who make the trek out to 1890 Bryant. Today is Monday...the day after Open Studios.

I woke up feeling a bit confused. With no immediate task to complete at hand I actually felt a little lost - but only momentarily! I have a show in Berkeley coming up - next weekend(??) so I have a few days to recover and refill in any items I may be low on. At the moment, I think I may need to make a few more earrings. Other than that, I may be set!

Oh, I am tired from the rush of preparing and being present at Open Studios. I love communicating with all those who walk through the door. In the end, its always worth my efforts to strive towards creating the best work possible, creating a hospitable environment in my studio and welcoming all those who walk through the doors.

Again, a big thank-you to all who stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment